Same issue, several calls daily from different numbers. 7 days a week.

Some one needs to do something about this problem in USA. My purchase was over 2 years ago and they still keep calling hiding behind the company name US online Pharmacy. So I just need them to go away and sell to someone who is asking for their products. I hate to change my phone number just to make this problem go away.

Same issue, several calls daily from different numbers. 7 days a week. Some one needs to do something about this problem in USA. My purchase was over 2 years ago and they still keep calling hiding behind the company name US online Pharmacy.

So I just need them to go away and sell to someone who is asking for their products. I hate to change my phone number just to make this problem go away. Same issue, several calls daily from different numbers. 7 days a week.

Review about: Us Online Pharmacy Customer Care.

Comments