24.2K views

i made the mistake of purchasing some medication from US Pharmacy.Once i made the purchase, the calls began.

And they never stopped! Some days, i would get upward of 20 calls per day from US Pharmacy and affiliated pharmacies. As many of you know there are computer generated calls and they simply refuse to quit. You can be rude (mistake because they make sure you continue to get calls at an increased rate) and you can be nice ( a waste of time).

Asking to speak to a supervisor is simply an exercise in futility, as is reporting them because they are out of India. I tried to simply not answer calls that i did not recognize and that helped, but the calls still came at a rate of about 4-6 per day. (because the ignored calls on my cell would go to my messages which is read as an active phone line). I just got the iPhone 6 that has a call blocking application and when i get one of these annoying calls i allow it go to voicemail, but then i put it on the blocked list.

It took about 2 weeks to block ALL their call numbers.

BUT VOILA..........NO MORE CALLS!BLOCK THE CALLS AND THE COMPUTER FINALLY DISCERNS IT IS A NON-WORKING NUMBER AND THEY WILL STOP!!!..........GOOD LUCK

Had an Experience with Us Online Pharmacy?

Comments

I Just answer the phone and say Aryan Brotherhood. Or good afternoon this is isis!

change your phone number...

I get 20 calls a day from them.I've blocked hundreds of numbers but Verizon sends all blocked calls directly to voice mail.

Every time I need to check a legitimate message I have to wade through all their calls.

They fill my voice mail inbox in just a few days.The only choice I see is to change a cell number I've had for 20 years.

760 390 4226 a good # to call them and harass them for sure

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1356157

I have sending texts everytime I get a call from them on a new number I add it to a text then I text them a message like this:

oijern0b897ue4n 9h bg0uje n09jn e07hjnf9j

and it goes no0w to 17 different phone lines I like to think it is choking there system and if they call with a new number I add that to the multiple text.

Again I would like to think that is tying up there line. If more than I do it they may figure out a certain strategy to call

Of course I block each new phone but I add it to the multiple text and again I send the tex garbled text one after another for a few minutes and when I am setting doing nothing Il send a bunch of garbled texts to those numbers in hopes that it is somehow blocking the line.

The only reason I am writing this is that I have stopped getting as many calls. so add to the multiple text pool block the number and do it randomly through out the day and maybe we can choke there lines and send back to Bombay

They've been calling for over 10 yrs.I've been nice, I've been really crude and they don't give up.

I think I buy blow horn and keep it in the car and see how that feels in there ear.By the way, you can't block numbers that don't exist.

Totally False. I receive calls daily each one from a different area code and phone number. My I Phone 6 will probably not be able to store the myriad of numbers that these companies use.Only the FCC can go after them and fine them,there is no other option.

I've gotten about 75 phone numbers saved to the same contact.It's been 2+ years they just never stop.

They did make their daily phone call to me again. However....the number they called from...it allowed me to call them back. I have no faith I could ever talk them into taking me off the list, but I've called them many many times now to try and sell them stuff. I know it's not the most mature thing, but *** it feels good.

Every time they call you, give old "Jack" a call at 844-844-2431.

Day or night.He wants to talk to you!

to Jack from State Pharmacy #1340121

Same problem.I call them about 20 times in a row after they call...and ask for "*** gary" they really deserve to be as annoyed as I am.

They start cursing at me and hang up. Then when I'm drinking I really crank it up on the prank calls and keep requesting to ask for "*** gary" they get a taste of how I feel. Then I call again and again just like they do. it's the same people who answer every other time so you can really get on their nerves.

They still call me. So every call I get I hit them with 20 to waist their time and amuse myself.

Eventualy it may work I just started this plan of attack.F these A holes!

to Ck New Albany, Mississippi, United States #1347872

you sound like me! solidarity in defiance of these annoying calls!! i like to answer and be either polite, but persuasive as i can be, telling them that they have a moral obligation to stop selling drugs over the phone...or i sometimes just answer with a rude "hello drug pusher"