28.4K views

i made the mistake of purchasing some medication from US Pharmacy.Once i made the purchase, the calls began.

And they never stopped! Some days, i would get upward of 20 calls per day from US Pharmacy and affiliated pharmacies. As many of you know there are computer generated calls and they simply refuse to quit. You can be rude (mistake because they make sure you continue to get calls at an increased rate) and you can be nice ( a waste of time).

Asking to speak to a supervisor is simply an exercise in futility, as is reporting them because they are out of India. I tried to simply not answer calls that i did not recognize and that helped, but the calls still came at a rate of about 4-6 per day. (because the ignored calls on my cell would go to my messages which is read as an active phone line). I just got the iPhone 6 that has a call blocking application and when i get one of these annoying calls i allow it go to voicemail, but then i put it on the blocked list.

It took about 2 weeks to block ALL their call numbers.

BUT VOILA..........NO MORE CALLS!BLOCK THE CALLS AND THE COMPUTER FINALLY DISCERNS IT IS A NON-WORKING NUMBER AND THEY WILL STOP!!!..........GOOD LUCK

Had an Experience with Us Online Pharmacy?

Comments

There is a women named LARD *** from Asheville North Carolina that has been stalking me and my husband for years and she gives them our phone number somehow and they make annoying calls to us all day long. I wish there was away to stop her and them!!!!

Let send our complaints to Trump on twitter

Here is their main number: 314-666-9790.They don’t always answer it, but I cal them about 100 Times, leave messages, tell them how special they are...

put *67 in front of their number when you call. Then They can’t see your number. Theses *** are a special kind of stupid, if just 10% of the people they endlessly harass would call them about a 100 Times a day.

It wouldn’t stop them, but it will make it harder to make money.Come everyone let’s f@#$#@ theses guys up....

What is their URL?

It is true, don't use them. Why the FDA and Customs have not figured out these *** is just incredible.

This is absolutely correct .Do not use this "service" .

I am a doctor who ordered some medication for my handicapped daughter. She was changed to something easily available in the US but they won't stop. I cannot NOT answer my calls,patients and residents and others who call me do not have cells with my area code.

These people even called me when I was in Russia giving a talk, so they woke me in the night.

It also raises the issue of their competence: if they don't understand "no" how can they provide adequate pharmaceutical advice?

I have them blocked, but they seem to have figured out a way past my call blocking on my iPhone 6.

Fight back. Use an atomatic dialer and call them back, 3-400 times. Auto Redial app works great

That doesn’t work.I’ve blocked at least 200 of their calls from sepetate numbers and they just keep coming from different numbers.

Please!!Does anyone know how to stop this harassment?

to Omega1976 #1401007

Use hiya app to report each number.I have 120,000 numbers and we all need to report each one to share in the data base so they run out of numbers.

Others will help.

Please share this.When you get a call it will come up as ️