I got a great deal on the pills I wanted, 200 for $100. That's the end of the good news.

Once you order, your number gets spread all around the world and at first I got only about 5 calls a day asking if you are satisfied and if you want more pills. Good luck trying to block the calls, they just keep calling from other numbers all over the US, Canada and the Caribbean. The Do Not Call Registry doesn't work on them either. Then it gets worse and the calls start coming in 10-20 times a day, interfering with your entire life, work, marriage and family.

Now, I've given up trying to get them to stop, and the calls are now coming in...literally 30 times a day including weekends and holidays..all males with an India accent. I need to keep my phone on silent and block calls all day long.

I have to change my phone # that I've had for years now. Love the discounted price, but you will pay a much bigger price on your very soul...anger, frustration, resentment, bitterness...pay retail or change your phone # after your order comes in.

Reason of review: Too many customer service calls to get another order from me...30 times a day...I now have to change my phone number.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 24.

Comments

Just to let you know changing your phone may not help. At some point, it belonged to someone else and you may start to receive calls for the previous owner.

What may help is a call blocker, which can block individual numbers and also entire area codes.

Google call blocker and you will see a variety from which to choose. Good luck.