I made the mistake of ordering from this company, because they have harassed me ever since. On one occasion they called me 3 times on one day then called me the next day.

Today, it's not 2pm yet and have gotten 2 calls. They use multiple phone numbers, so that I don't know who is calling. Everything they sell is at least $100.00, do yourself a favor and do not order from these Indians from India. And now I am trying to submit this review but I have to have a minimum of a hundred words before I can submit this review.

They will tell you that is not them calling but other pharmacies to get the sells, but every salespersons that have called me, knows my information, so that is just another lie. I have asked several salespersons to lose my phone number and they assured me that they would, but again that's just another lie.

I still have not reached a hundred words yet, so now I am just writing to get my hundred words, because I want to send a clear message of the kind of treatment that you get when you order from these people. I wish I never ordered from these people.

Reason of review: Harassment.

Preferred solution: Lose my phone number..

Comments