Us Online Pharmacy - Tired of phone calls

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

We Receive calls from early morning untill late in the night. From all over the United States Have ask many times to have my number removed like talking to a brick wall

Have Stated to them I have medical and my prescription are paid for by my plan but that makes no difference to them they just keep on talking

Us Online Pharmacy - Threatening, vulgar, abusive and persistent

I get calls several times a week from these people. I have asked, begged, pleaded and threatened them to get my phone number off their list.

I have been met with threats upon my life and family, foul and abusive language and constant pestering.

What really gets me is that I know for sure that they are crooks, they know that they are crooks, why do these *** keep calling? Am I suddenly going to become as stupid as they are and actually buy something?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Online Pharmacy Customer Care.

Reason of review: harassment and threats.

Preferred solution: stop bothering me .

Us Online Pharmacy - These people will not leave you alone do not purchase nothin

5.0

I purchased medication from them one time they called me 8 to 10 times a day every day even on Sunday sometime they will not quit calling they have called me thousands of times in the last couple years they are a pain in my butt and will not quit no matter what I do calling me from numbers that don’t even exist there messing up my life it is that bad and I don’t know what to do

Us Online Pharmacy - Harassed by this foreign pharmacy

I also made the mistake of purchasing an item from them and then the harassing phone calls began when I didn't reorder. Changed my phone to one that had a block call feature, and continue to block the many phone numbers that they use.

Some numbers cannot be called back on since they are not a working number, however, one 813-359-1163 I called and actually talked with a guy whom I told that the calls were harassment. He said that my number would be taken off the call list. We'll see. Calling them derogatory names gets the callers attention and *** them off.

Talk to them calmly and menacingly. Talk derogatively about their country , religion , accent and ancestry. You can sense they are getting riled up.

Exactly what I want. Have fun and turn the tables on these pigs.

Us Online Pharmacy - Verizon needs to step up

LikeMy name's Eric. I bought some of there crap.

Yes I made a big mistake. Now they call me 20 times a day 6 days a week. I just stop answering my phone. I'm not about to let them beat me, they can call and waist there time but I've gotten to talk with a couple.

This was a desperate attempt to get this to stop. But it was a failed attempt. I've called my Verizon but there no help as much as I pay Verizon they should have a way to stop them. Why are we paying a phone company that gives out our number to any person, company, or country.

It's not all us pharmacy, it's Verizon that needs to step up and put a end to incoming fraud calls. So if anyone else believes our phone provider should step up, let's get us pharmacy out of business

Us Online Pharmacy - Too many calls

I made the mistake of ordering from this company, because they have harassed me ever since. On one occasion they called me 3 times on one day then called me the next day.

Today, it's not 2pm yet and have gotten 2 calls. They use multiple phone numbers, so that I don't know who is calling. Everything they sell is at least $100.00, do yourself a favor and do not order from these Indians from India. And now I am trying to submit this review but I have to have a minimum of a hundred words before I can submit this review.

They will tell you that is not them calling but other pharmacies to get the sells, but every salespersons that have called me, knows my information, so that is just another lie. I have asked several salespersons to lose my phone number and they assured me that they would, but again that's just another lie.

I still have not reached a hundred words yet, so now I am just writing to get my hundred words, because I want to send a clear message of the kind of treatment that you get when you order from these people. I wish I never ordered from these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Online Pharmacy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Harassment.

Preferred solution: Lose my phone number..

Us Online Pharmacy - Harassing phone calls

This *** company calls me several times a day I’ve filed complaints it stop the calls then all of a sudden they start again. They use random numbers so blocking them is useless.

I’m about to contact. FCC fbi and secret service to find a solution. I never bought anything all they sell is ED pills. And they start with.

Do u remember u bought from me. A while back. *** USonline pharmacy. It’s always an Indian caller male and female.

*** us online pharmacy. *** YOu scammers and terrorists !!!

Us Online Pharmacy - Don't ever buy from them

The product is dilluted AND almost worse, they will hound you until you

die. I am serious. They will call you every day 5 -12 times a day trying to get

you to buy more.

I have to change my number after three years of this harrassment.

No one can stop them.

I don't know how they do it, but they have now begun to use numbers from my town. I doubt that a federal agency could stop them even if they wished. They have even used CVS.

I am now going to use Canadian Global. I will be paying a lot more, but I think I will be getting a quality product. The mark-up must be horrendous. Even at 70 cents a pill, there must be tremendous profit or else they wouldn't be calling so often

Us Online Pharmacy - Telemarketing calls after order

I experienced the same. It's been going on for years and this also acts as a business line.

I'm going to upgrade my phone to a 6, to see if this block feature works better. I haven't tried letting them go to vmail, because I work nationally from home and never know if it's a business call. I too get up to 20 calls a day at times. I can't believe how frustrating this has become.

One time I had my phone connected to a speak and had a room full of 20 people and during the conference call my phone rang 10 times. I'm sure people thought they were personal calls.

I had to show them later - it's telemarketers. Horrible!!!!!

Us Online Pharmacy - PISSED OFF

TRIED CONTACTING YOU TODAY BY PHONE AND YOU'LL HUNG UP ON ME. I GET CALLS FROM YOU AT LEAST 10 TIMES A DAY.

THEY ARE FROM DIFFERENT NUMBERS SO I HAVE TO ANSWER THEM. I HAVEN'T ORDERED ANYTHING FROM YOU IN YEARS MAINLY BECAUSE OF THESE CALLS. I'VE ASKED YOU NICELY NOT TO CALL ME ANYMORE. I WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOU BECAUSE OF ALL THE ANOYING CALLS.

I'M REALLY AT MY WITS END WITH THESE CALLS. TRIED CALLING YOU TO GET REMOVED FROM ANY LIST YOU MIGHT HAVE. NOW I'M EMAILING.

IF YOU CALL AGAIN I WILL TURN THIS OVER TO MY LAWYER. TIRED OF THE HARRASSMENT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Online Pharmacy Customer Care.

Reason of review: repeated unwanted calls.

Preferred solution: don't call me anymore-no need for your services. you can my attorney if you want to talk..

I didn't like: Indicated would continue to call daily, Daily harrassing phone calls and obscene, Daily phone calls.