omg, i'm so sick of these damn calls. they are running me crazy, like you said i have been down right rude, called them names, blocked the calls, but still get them from different numbers.

asked for a supervisor, the so called supervisor said they will put me on their list of not to call list. what the *** happend the next day got about 10 calls. i tried not answer the phone, but it just rang and rang and rang all day long, but i did notice that all the calls have a area code of 718, every call that has a 718 area code, i instantly hit the block call button. my number is on the do not call list.

so why the *** are they still calling me.

i have never bought anything from them, so how did they get my number. please somebody tell me.

Reason of review: non stop phone calls.

Preferred solution: i want the calls to stop they are running me crazy.

I didn't like: I have no idea how they got my number, Thick indian apu liars, Indicated would continue to call daily, Being scammed, Leave me alone.

Comments

does anyone have the answer to how to keep us on line pharmecy from calling 8 or more times a day it is driving me crazy our solution so far is to turn the ringer on the phone off & let answerinf machine pick up ...they do not leave messages