Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

They call day AND night asking personal information aout aother Meda.I use as one wrote they NEVER stop I advise NEVER ORDER FROM THEM the calls come from so many differant numbers can be california where I'm from or out of state will take advise from other about trying to BLOCK ALL calls from them it's hard as I use my Phone for business and get calls from clients.

Most don't even speak good english and I find it hard to understand them I don't normally give out my phone number to anyone other then work and personal but I recently disconnected my home phone as it was never used when ordering they want a # so they can verify your the one making ordering if anyone ask for your number DO NOT GIVE IT order someplace else I ordered from them because my insurance don't cover that med.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harassment and pushy sales. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment calls" of other product. Us Online Pharmacy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Online Pharmacy.

Had an Experience with Us Online Pharmacy?

Comments