Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I to have had to block each and every number they call from... Unfortunately they get new LOCAL NUMBERS EVERYDAY and call me sometimes as many as 20 ruined a day and now send me text messages with their drug list!

I agree with the other poster once I freaked out on then the calls were way worse and when I asked to speak to supervise I got an even more pushy Saleman. I wish these guys were working under me here in America selling cars and I'd be a billionaire! Unfortunately they are just driving me crazy and forcing me to change my 17 year old cell phone number (eventually) for now I'm using burner app to get a $5 a month phone number to give me clients and not answering ANY NUMBER NOT PROGRAMMED IN MY PHONE (Other than the 20+ marked Indian pharmacy!) There's no other way to do as I've been battling this for two years and feel defeated as I just always leave phone on silent and miss client calls.

FYI..?Be sure to uncheck box that you want to be contacted by the company if you write a complaint here... It AUTOMATICALLY CHECKS THE BOX FOR YOU

Review about: Us Online Pharmacy Sales Representative.

Comments

how do you get them to quite calling they call for my husband and he has died they don't get it